Tuesday, May 23

Last day of senior project. Sad that it’s over but now the final fun festivities begin. Today I did some editing work on my blog posts after mike looked them over for me. My paper is just about finished and I have started working on my booth. I’m thinking that I’ll bring my clubs up and set up a putting station. Along with this I will show all the pictures I took from the project on a computer. Little bit of a boring day but thats life. Hopefully tomorrow everything goes as planned. I had a lot of fun over these past three weeks I’ve had a lot of fun working at LSCC and it’s really sad to see it go. This will always be a possible career path for me down the road. I’ll be sure to make some visits to play golf at one of my favorite courses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog